Single μ-Reactor (Rx-3050SR)
A Single µ-Reactor mounted on a GC for rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of catalytic reaction products by GC/MS.
A Single µ-Reactor is the catalytic reactor only. As in the Tandem µ-Reactor, the catalyst reaction tube can easily be replaced.
Just like the Tandem µ-Reactor, temperature settings and accessory device control settings are made through PC software, and the reaction gas control method is identical.
1. Easy replacement of catalyst reaction tubes.
2. Three types of temperature control: isothermal, linear, and stepwise temperature rise.
3. The same flow control options as for the Tandem µ-Reactor are available.
1. Catalytic reactor
Temperature control range
-40 ~ 700 ºC (1 ºC step)
Temperature control mode
isothermal, linear, and stepwise temperature rise
Interface temperature control range
-40 ~ 400 ºC (1 ºC step)
2.Catalyst reaction tube
i.d. 3 mm, o.d. 4 mm, Length 78 mm
3. Other specifications
100 – 120 VAC or 200 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (max 400 W)
(catalytic reactor): 76 (W) x 143 (D) x 155 (H) mm / 1.6 kg
(Temperature control unit): 120 (W) x 310 (D) x 310 (H) mm / 5.5 kg(100V), 6.9 kg(200V)
(Reactive gas control unit): 160 (W) x 280 (D) x 150 (H) mm / 3.3 kg
1. GC/MS with Split/Splitless injector
2. Compressed gas for cooling (air or nitrogen)
PC that currently controls GC can be used (OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1 Japanese or English version, one USB port)