Medium Pressure Flow controller (MP-3050FC)
An option for the micro-Reactor series that allows gas phase catalytic reactions to run under high pressures up to about 1,000 kPa.
The medium pressure flow control device (MP-3050FC-A) is an optional device for Tandem and Single micro-Reactors (Rx-3050TR, Rx-3050SR). By using this device, gas phase catalytic reaction can be performed under high pressure up to about 1,000 kPa.
1. The new flow control system allows online GC analysis of catalytic reaction products at 980 kPa or less.
2. By employing an inert restrictor tube and Open split interface, peak retention times are independent of and not affected by changes in reaction pressures.
3. The current GC separation column and detector can be used without modifications.
1. Reactor pressure control range:
300 - 980 kPa (constant pressure control is used with GC’s column pressure controller. Max pressure depends on GC model specifications)
2. Column inlet pressure display:
3. Usable gas:
helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc.
4. Other specifications
100 VAC (max 50W)
160 (W) x 280 (D) x 100 (H) mm / 2.2 kg
1. Tandem or Single micro-Reactor with a GC/MS system
2. Column nut for GC injector
3. Ferrule (inner diameter 0.5 mm)