We hope you’ll find that these updates improve your experience and reinforce our commitment to your data privacy and security.
We want to stay in touch with you and personalize your experience. If you are currently receiving communications from us but would prefer not to, you may unsubscribe from all future communications using the link below.
Thank you so much for reading our policy and for your trust in us.
[ Purposes obtaining personal information ]
- 1) To answer customers’ questions.
- 2) For announcing customers new information of products and services.
- When your web browser accesses Frontier Laboratories website, we use “Cookies”, unique identifiers that are transferred to your PC or mobile device. The system recognizes your device and web browser and stores certain types of information that you entered last time.
- Cookie settings can be changed so that you can prevent the browser from accepting new cookies. If you do not want “Cookies” to be used, you can disable it altogether. Go to “Help” of your browser for details.
[ About YouTube ]
- Frontier Laboratories Ltd. uses YouTube to show specific videos on our website. As a display protocol, YouTube collects statistical data regarding viewing of YouTube videos on this website by means of Cookies. We only use the information for video viewing analysis and for providing other services. By using our website, users of this website shall agree to provide permission to us that such data be collected by YouTube for the purposes stated above.
[ About Google Analytics ]
- For improving website services, Frontier Laboratories Ltd. uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. When the analysis is made through cookies generated therewith, some information such as IP addresses may be collected by Google, Inc. We only use the information for website usage analysis and for providing other services. By using our website, users of this website shall agree to provide permission to us that such data be collected by Google, Inc. for the purposes stated above.
[ Handling of personal Information ]
- 1) We shall never sell or transfer the personally identifiable information of customers provided on this web site to any third party.
- 2) We protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control.
[ Correction /Updating personal Information ]
- If customers’ personally identifiable information changes or if customers no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that customers’ personal data provided to us.
[ Contacting the web site ]
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can